ADVANSYS offers Molecular Biology, Protein and Cell Analysis products used for Academic or Clinical Research, Molecular Diagnostics and Applied Testing.
We offer high quality, innovative products from the following manufacturers:
FormerlySequenom Bioscience- A Unique Platform for Nucleic Acid Detection, Analysis and Quantification
High throughput, targeted & multiplexed genetic analysis for cancer, pharmacogenomics, companion diagnostics, transfusion medicine, hereditary disorders, and agricultural genomics.
- MassARRAY® MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer: a highly robust and accurate method for targeted genotyping, SNP/mutation analysis, DNA methylation and NGS validation.
- Nucleic acid detection by molecular mass - multiplex up to 50 targets in a single well. - Automated assay design tools - develop targeted tests within a single day.
- Ultrasensitive screening - detect mutations as low as 0.1% frequence with the novel UltraSEEK™ chemistry.
- Flexible platform suitable for a broad range of applications.
Thousands of Highly Validated Antibodies and Custom Services
Abgent scientists develop primary antibodies and related reagents and provide first-in-class custom peptide synthesis and antibody development.
Abgent antibodies are widely used for the study of autophagy, apoptosis, cell signaling, post-translational modification, stem cells, neuronal development and neurodegenerative disease, gene regulation, and development. All Abgent antibodies are rigorously validated and optimized to ensure quality results for the biological research community.
The Abgent antibody collection includes:
- Over 15,000 Primary Antibodies
- An antibody for every human kinase
- Thousands of product citations
- Customer provided data covering WB, IHC, IF, FC, and more
- 500+ Phospho-specific antibodies
Wide Range of Cell Labeling & Imaging Assays, Biochemical Assays, Fluorescent Probes & Dyes, Protein & Antibody Labeling Kits
Experts in Fluorescence, Luminescence, Absorption technologies. The product range includes:
- Hundreds of fluorescent probes for fluorescence imaging & Flow Cytometry
- Superior dyes, biotins and tag enzymes for labeling live cells, proteins, nucleic acids, biopolymers, carbohydrates, small drug molecules
- Novel fluorescent & luminescent probes for detecting various enzymes, including hydrolytic and redox enzymes
- Cell staining kits for Cell cycle and Cellular function analysis
The IHC Company: Antibodies for IHC, Antibody Arrays, IHC Detection Systems
IHC portfolio designed and manufactured with the input of top researchers and diagnostic system manufacturers, optimized for outstanding laboratory performance and quality.
Spring antibodies have become renowned for their robust, highly sensitive and specific characteristics. The Company’s proprietary “SP” clones have risen to international prominence in specific areas and continue to emerge as best-in-class IHC markers for their high affinity, sensitivity, and specificity.
In addition, Spring offers Antibody Microarrays for detecting multiple proteins simultaneously on a single slide, in two formats:
Master Array (650+ antibodies)
By Pathway (Angiogenesis, Apoptosis, Cell Cycle, Cytokine, Cancer, Hematopoiesis,Hormone, Signal Transduction, Stem Cell)
Portfolio complemented with a selection of advanced Detection Systems featuring novel biotin-free chemistries, Ancillary IHC products IHC that enable crisp staining and improved signal, as well as a wide range of GST/His-Tag Recombinant Proteins.
The Largest Selection of Phospho-Specific and Modification-Specific Antibodies
Over 5,000 validated antibodies that span a wide range of cellular pathways, featuring over 1,000 high-quality, high-specificity, phospho-specific antibodies.
In addition, large selection of isoform and modification-specific antibodies, including acetyl-specific and cleavage-specific antibodies. Our full range of products includes antibodies against ion channels, transmembrane proteins and receptors, featuring a wide array of G-Protein Coupled Receptor (GPCR) antibodies.
Each antibody undergoes vigorous quality control testing and validation using whole cell lysates and paraffin-embedded tissue. The company offers 100% Guarantee on the performance of its antibodies according to their specifications.
Epi-ProTM antibodies are the most well validated antibodies available for epigenetics research; multi-assay validated, including testing by dot blots using modified peptide arrays, western blots, and chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP). The Company's offering is complemented by a growing range of Amyloid Beta, Phosphospecific, Kinase and other antibodies.
Range of epigenetic and other catalogue peptides, including amyloid beta, pTH, antimicrobial, caspase substrates, 13C/15N Stable Isotope Labeled Peptides.
Advanced technical expertise, optimized procedures and extensive quality control to produce hiigh quality custom antibodies and peptides. Service includes MS CheckTM peptide sequence confirmation with all affinity purified antibody protocols and with every peptide ordered at purities of 85% or higher.
Wide Range of Antibodies, Peptides, Proteins, Lysates and Optimized Transfection Reagents
Large collection of high quality polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies for CD Markers, Complement Components, Cytokines, Immunoglobulins, Peptidases, Protein Kinases and Tumor Suppressors, including Unique Epitopes for Biological Targets.
Abbiotec's extensive catalogue also includes:
- over 400 synthetic peptides, including most common hormones and neuropeptides as well as several drug generics
- over 150 recombinant proteins, incl. chemokines, cytokines, growth factors, interleukins and lectins of human, mouse, rat and feline origin
- over 10,000 lysates from 293 cells transfected with a plasmid coding for one of the 25,000 proteins from the human genome
The company also offers Protein transfection reagents, including a unique Antibody delivery formulation.
High Quality Antibodies, ELISA kits and Proteins for Neuroscience, Stem Cells and Autophagy Research
Specialized antibodies primarily for Neuroscience, Stem Cells and Autophagy research, as well as a growing range of antibodies that have proved valuable in the study of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, Immunology and Obesity.
High quality antibodies that have been tested under real experimental conditions and are guaranteed to work for a wide range of techniques including western blot, immunohistochemistry, FACS analysis, real time imaging with confocal microscopy, biological inhibition and antibody cloning.
Also, wide range of ELISA kits that are ideal for the quantification of target antigens in tissue extracts, serum and cell culture, Proteins and Receptor Body Chimeras.
Protein Kinases and Protein Kinase Related Products for Signal Transduction Research.
The expert partner for protein kinases and protein kinase substrates. The most complete CK2 product line and a selected number of other highly purified recombinant human protein kinases (active and inactive protein kinases, lipid kinases). Protein Kinase Substrates, Phosphatases and Protein Kinase Assays as service are available. KinaseDetect has world-class expertise in the field of recombinant protein kinase production and kinase assay development.
The Most Comprehensive Source of Protein Kinases, Kinase Substrates, Signalling Activators, Inhibitors & anti-Kinase Antibodies.
Over 400 Protein Kinases and their related reagents to address all your Protein Kinase Research needs. Highly active and pure Proteins, Holoenzymes and Mutant forms available.
The catalogue includes Phosphatases, Phosphatase Inhibitors, Cytokines and Bioluminescent Assays.
Proteinkinase.de is the distribution platform of Biaffin GmbH & Co KG. which is specialised in providing reliable services for high quality biomolecular interaction analysis using modern SPR biosensors (Biacore) and in providing products for exploring cellular signaling networks.
Unique, Innovative Tools for Antibody Engineering, Cell Labelling and Imaging.
Antibody modification has never been easier and more specific. The company features the first on-column Antibody Fragmentation and Deglycosylation Kits in the market, as well as the unique F(ab')2 generation tools.
- Fragment IgG to F(ab')2 ond Fc in just 15 minutes
- Deglycosylate IgG in 15 minutes
- Cleave specifically and purify full F(ab')2 fragments in less than 1hr, without loss of yield or degradation
Genovis is also offering innovative Cell Labelling and Imaging tools based on super-magnetic nanoparticles. New category of nanoparticles that can be used as contrast agents in more than one type of medical imaging technique such as MRI, PET, SPECT and optical imaging, offering higher relaxivity and a prolonged blood circulation time.
Intracellular magnetic labelling of cells has never been easier!
- Low cell toxicity, no transfection reagents
- Stability for several weeks without bleaching
- Detection via fluorescence microscopy and MRI
Kits and Reagents for Isolation and Linear mRNA Amplification from Fresh Frozen, FFPE, LCM and Bacterial Samples.
The ExpressArt®mRNA amplification kits with the unique TRinucleotide priming technology eliminate all problems associated with mRNA amplification using other methods, offering truly linearamplification of full length transcripts, selective rRNA elimination, no 3' bias, no primer-derived artifacts and no sequence loss, even from severely degraded or very small RNA samples; even picogram amounts of input RNA can result in superior mRNA sufficient for multiple microarray hybridization or qPCR experiments.
AmpTec also offers unique Add-on Modules and Additives for purification and amplification of highest quality RNA, according to the downstream application.
High Performance Spectrophotometers for Quanti-fication of Nucleic Acids and Proteins
Rapid and reliable quantification dsDNA, ssDNA, RNA and proteins; highest accuracy at the lowest amounts possible, ability to determine sample purity using the 260/280nm purity method. Dual beam design ensures high photometric accuracy and high sample to sample reproducibility. Utilizing the latest in LED and photodiode detection technologies, allows long lifetime without the need for replacement, low heat production shielding samples from degradation, and high photometric precision.
Unique handheld device for single sample measurements or small benchtop device for 8-sample detection. Optimized for low measurement volumes, and easy recovery of samples without the fear of contamination. Key features:
- High performance at the best value
- Large screen and keypad (no need for a computer)
- Easy to operate- no training required; preprogrammed for 4 methods of quantification
- One investment, no further costs for dyes or spare parts
The MArS Microarray Scanner for DNA & Protein Biochip Applications in Life Sciences and Diagnostics.
A high quality, high resolution fluorescence scanner offered at a really affordable price. Key features of the MArS scanner are:
- Significant time savings; run up to 4 slides in one scan job
- One-mouse-click operation for routine applications, based on predefined scan protocols including data analysis algorithms; optionally triggered by barcode reading.
- Protocols edited with the easy-to-use MArS PC application software
- Long laser life, essentially maintainance-free instrument
- Unique Verification Kit, for routine quality checks
Many features of the MArS microarray scanner system have been designed to maximize operator comfort and thereby minimize the chance of errors.